Lower the cost of ownership with C&D Technologies
C&D have developed and supply one of the best batteries specifically designed for cyclic applications with the added advantage of faster recharging.
Using a 50% depth of discharge we compare to a standard 100Ah battery (ie Vison 6FM100) at 500 cycles at 50% DOD, versus the C&D Lead Carbon Cyclic Battery with 2250 cycles at 50% DOD, then the overall cost of ownership per cycle, based on a 4 battery 48V system is 44% of the cost of ownership of the standard Vision system.
Something else to consider, before deciding on your choice of battery, is the cost of labour in replacing batteries – you only need to install the C&D Lead carbon batteries once versus the cost of at least 4 sets of standard equivalent options.
In addition the front terminal design of the C&D batteries allows easier servicing, smaller footprint and ease of installation for parallel strings.
- Energy storage for unstable grid situations
- Renewable energy storage
- Hybrid systems
- Deep cycle mobility (golf carts etc.)
- Long life-cycle service design
- Excellent Partial State of Change (PSoC) and cyclic performance
- Leading charging acceptance
- Compliant to major global specifications
- Extreme temperature tolerance