New Vision Batteries Join The FM Series
Vision 6FM33D-X, 6FM45D-X, and 6FM100D-X Deep Cycle batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, with heavier non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycles. Common applications include solar and wind power systems, electric vehicles, mobile carts, wheelchairs, and more.
YHI Energy is proud to be the New Zealand distributor (since 2003) of batteries from the Vision Group, one of the largest Sealed Lead Acid Battery manufacturers in the world. Vision implements the ISO9001 quality system throughout all manufacturing processes. Checks are performed at multiple steps throughout the production process with 100% of the finished product being systematically performance tested prior to packaging and shipment.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
•Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
• UL-recognized components.
• Can be mounted in any orientation.
• Computer designed lead calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
• Long service life for float or cyclic applications.
• Maintenance-free operation.
• Low self discharge.